Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Swimming


Who can Swim ?! Do you rlly prefer Hot or Cold water ?! Do you think swimming is a relaxation method ?! Wow ! Swimming ! Let's check it out ! you may swim for an hour, for 2 hours or more than 4 hours. okay why do you think that some people take so long in the Swimming pool/Beach ?! Like they dnt get tired or something ?! yeah it happen in some cases.. But if u took a break and tried to relax for some moments so this might help in getting good memories addition you get good feeling because ur relaxing. Some people they take it as a swimming practice because of the Olympics stuff and competitions... At the end, some loses and some wins.. But for me I wish for them a good luck :D swimming really helps in building up muscles though so this help sporty people to build their bodies ! What an Athlete body u'll have! when was the last time you swam !? For me, I jst wen to the swimming pool yesterday and I had a total fun with my team, racing, jumping in water, diving, swiming, and relaxing on the water... Believe me if u was a swimmer u shouldn't stop.. If ur afraid from water then get over ur fears.. If u can't swim then u should train how to swim.. U may need in the future to swim to save a son, daughter, a random kid who can't swim! Yo guys u can take a look on that link ! I can't tell u how Cut is it!! Well, anyway I hope u guys rlly enjoy swimming as I do and as the video shows :D!! Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment