Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2012 is about to get over xD


Wow!! Was such a fascinating year!! Specially because it was my first year in Global Int. School as I got loads of new friends, much crazy stuff is done, while I recognized new things about life this year! Well, off course every year we get lessons from it.. But I'm talkin' about 2012. Where I had some brilliant events and so I'd like to say some about it.. The basketball !? Oh great!! I had such a team!! They dnt show except the big smile on their faces.. How cute!! And that special gurl for me, Hadeel, I always take her as a quite good example to me. How lucky I'm to have her!! How about my lovely enemy!? Lol!! We used to argue almost the whole day, and play loads of fights in our classroom, playground or let's say school in general! (I really hope she's reading this xP) I really got a lot of crazy memories about having fun with friends and those hilarious pictures.. I guess u have no idea about my swimming team!! Okaii.. We had such a trainings together, racing, diving, jumping causing a big huge boom in the pool and playing together under the water... This is more than enough to have fun xD and its a much great feeling when u win!! I have loads and loads of my crazy memories but if I started talkin' about them I dnt think that the pages will be enough xP I hope you too enjoyed this year, more than I did. Do U feel happy !? Because this is the most important thing u should go for !! Whereas nothing really deserves your sad face! Just do what makes u happy! Anywhere and anytime :D Well, xP now I think I'm such a bad example !! HAHA... Enjoy your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment