Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ramadan & You!


What a holy days we're going through! Guess what is it ?! It's Ramadan! The name of the 9th islamic lunar month when God revealed Qur'an to Muhamad (PBUH). Do You've any idea about how important is that month !? Well, I came to give just a brief idea about "Ramadan"... It's time of purity in though and action, reflection, self-discipline, self-control, sacrifice, generosity,charity, sympathy for less than fortunate and deep personal worshiping of God. Because every single good thing You're doing then it's counted by the angels, And God is lsning to ur prayers when it rlly comes out frm ur heart.. On the other hand, you shouldn't stop askin' God for his forgivenesses and pardon with ur family, friends and siblings :D What a goood thing!!!! God asked for us to pray for him and the most important thing is fasting, so, we get closer and closer to God! Yeah I know most of the teenagers and lazy people sleep all day and chilling out all the night ! Which this rlly wastes time and those sacred days end with nothing is done from them!!! Therefore, the message is, why don't you take it a little more seriously!? So you get time to read Qur'an , study, pray and so on... And try to slow down from ur useless chatting every day with friends who some of them will let u down one day and try to have a usefull chat with God !?? Okai!!, I'm nt trin' to be a sheikh over here but I just wish for you all the best! And the right thinkin' so u get right things, as I totally wish for my self too!! What a wish!!!! Moreover, hope you're enjoying summer cuz its aut to be over ! And preparing for school which is coming soon xD I guess xP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment