Hey!
And now I'm back, for long time I was away for being distracted the whole previous week and now I came to share with you how happy I'm from that long week. I wonder if people desperately jealous from me ! I did many things but the only thing I didn't do is not writing on the blog daily but I had a new copy book to write letters and things which go with me through the day so I can be better in writing. Anyway most the days I hanged out with friends starting the sunset and I really enjoy the day because first of all I don't waste my time, after waking up in the morning I read some stories I borrowed from friends , writing some letters or do some chatting with friends and these things felt me sense of pride. It was really such a great holiday ! It makes me feel motivated for the coming days of studying and it makes me miss studies more and more, however I miss all my school mates and teachers , especially the advantages I take from people ! In additional of the some bored stiff in setting at home because the was no many things to do, but I had time to caught a sight of T.V some days .
And now finally I'm ready for tomorrow ! I wonder if its not a hard day for being after that long holiday !
No comments:
Post a Comment