Sunday, January 1, 2012

Helping Others

Hello everyone !

I want to discuss an important topic with you today.
Do you know people how lucky we're to have such a life ?
Did one of you have thought of how these poor people are living their life ?


Most of you are just thinking what of these new technology or products is arrived to buy it ! but all what they are thinking about is what or how they're going to live tomorrow while there is no water no food no clothes and even no schools to get educated ! They just pray god and working hard to help themselves to at least survive for today.
Do you know why most of you can't feel the way they live or how they feel because none of you have tried their life, but some did. Some of you people are born rich or at normal stage but that doesn't mean you don't have to help these people ! They hardly get a drop of water. I wonder if you just gave them a help by at least 1 SR (or what ever is your currency is) so you can achieve the smile on their innocent faces.
My class mates and I decided to give them a help since a month and we're working on it, it's about Gambia sponsor of Education and Food. I hope you can take a step you too and give a help to them = )
.Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment