Hey everyone! Do you know we have English exam tomorrow!? I wanted to share with you a letter I wrote, and you can give positive, either negative comments=)
It's about I entered a compitition which won me a two-days trip to any place of my choice.
And here we start.
Dear Lamees,
I miss you loads, I'm sorry I haven't written since last week, I was busy in doing a competition about drawing, and Guess what ?! I won the second place, and got ticket to go Egypt for two days.
It was really abrupt! and the place over there were such an amuse! especially the Breathtaking view of The Three Pyramids and The Sphinx.
I met an egyptian girl, she's so benevolent, she took me a trip to luxor,so she can show me some of the greatest egyption tourisms over there, it was really interesting, at the moment I felt some abandon to Jeddah, after ten hours I'm back to Cairo.
I've met and saw people were so kind while teaching each other, but some of teenagers were so josh but interesting to join.
what if you tasted the gorgous egyption food!? especially it was from an egyption woman. it was such a freakin tasty!
It's such a bewich trip!
I really wish we could device Egypt in the next school's vacation so we can enjoy it together.
love Hadeel,
Salams Hadel, good practice - here's the correction:
ReplyDeleteDear Lamees,
I'm sorry I haven't written since last week but I was busy doing a competition about drawing, and Guess what ?! I won the second place, and got ticket to go Egypt for two days.
It was really abrupt! and the place over there was so much fun! Especially the breathtaking view of the Three Pyramids and The Sphinx.
I met an Egyptian girl; she was so helpful. She took me on a trip to Luxor,so she could show me some of the greatest Egyptian touristic places over there. It was really interesting!
I've met and seen people who were so kind while helping each other, but some teenagers were typically rowdy. Still, it was interesting to hang out with them.
You must taste gorgeous Egyptian food! Especially if cooked by and Egyptian woman; it's so tasty!
I had such a great trip!
I really wish we could plan a trip to Egypt in the next school's vacation together so we could really enjoy it. Write back soon.
Lots of love,
Hadeel
------------------------
Hadeel, compare the two writings, especially the punctuation and capital letters as well as the tenses. Try to avoid using so many commas for no reason. Instead, think of whether the sentence ends or not, and what joins the two clauses ( is there a conjunction - and, but, or, so, because,... - or not?)
All the best to morrow inshaa'Allah. xx
Thank you Mrs. For your help ! And yeah I'm trying to do another two letters so I can avoid these mistakes.
Delete