Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Group Work and The Treasure Hunt

Hey hey People!
Do you know what the most things which motivates you and it causes happiness between friends?! Guess what! Its group work! It yeah sometimes cause fights and disagree on most of the member's decisions but remember at the end you feel happy and satisfied that you've done the best work and shared ideas with the group. You may didn't try it but I did and I'm going to drop you a line. We were congratulated from two days ago by a game which is called "The Treasure Hunt", it was created by the English teacher and the members of the English club. It consists of creating groups, finding clues, search for other clues by solving the puzzle of the clue before till we reach the end of the game and win the big box of the chocolate it was by 200 SR. I wonder if we won that big box of chocolate would I eat it alone or I'd share it with my group ?! :P (trying to be selfish. It was such a great day kept running every where to find the clue but how luckily we're we won 2 clues but the last one we couldn’t answer the question they asked in Arabic we did bit was in English, anyway congratulations for the other group who won it and best of luck for us next time ! I really wish they'd repeat it because we really had fun like we really really had fun. :D

And a Special Thanks For Mrs. Hada litim, you really made our day :D !

No comments:

Post a Comment